Flyspray is proudly sponsored by The Veloz Group
Flyspray mailing list
We have a single mailing list, used for both developer communication as well as end-user support and requests. If you would like to contact the developers, or secretly listen-in to their discussions, we encourage you to sign up for the list. We will not send you any advertising or junk email, and you may unsubscribe at any time. Please note that you must use your subscribed address to send any email to the list, or it will be rejected.
|Subscribe to flyspray|
|Visit this group|
Mailing List Etiquette
To ensure that we all get along without aggrevating each other senseless, please read the following guidelines. (These were mostly copied from the excellent TortoiseSVN website).
- Answers go only to the mailing-list. If you don't want to subscribe to the list, you can read the answers in the archives (see below) or ask that the answers get CC'ed to you directly.
- Don't email the development team directly unless you want to pay for support.
- Answer below the quote.
- Delete unnecessary text (signatures) in the quote.
- No full quoting. Keep just enough of the original text so that others can see the questions you are answering.
- If you want to change to a different topic, create a new thread. Don't just answer another message and replace the subject.
- Limited text length per line (e.g. max. 75 characters).
- No html or rtf mails
- No big (larger than 40kB) attachments. Screenshots are ok, but send them as jpeg's or png's. Don't ever attach Microsoft Office formatted files, as not everyone uses Windows.
- Don't ask for mail receipts.
- Don't send “out-of-office” replies or other autoresponder messages to the list. We will unsubscribe you.
- Don't just hit 'reply' to DIGEST mails. Use a meaningful subject line for your email.
For further reading see:
Before you ask questions on the mailing list, please have a look at our archives on Gmane, or using your newsreader. If you are requesting a new feature or reporting a bug, take a look at our Flyspray BTS first to see if someone else got there before you.